Yamo Pharmaceuticals is developing L1-79, an investigational compound for the treatment of autism.
L1-79 is a new investigational drug that appears to improve the core symptoms associated with autism. L1-79 has been administered to over 40 people and has been well-tolerated to date.
But we need to learn more and we need your help!
Yamo Pharmaceuticals is currently enrolling male and female adolescents and young adults between 12 and 21 years of age in a Phase 2 clinical study evaluating the effects of L1-79 on the core symptoms of autism spectrum disorder. The study is being conducted at the following six centers in the United States:
- Rush University Medical Center in Chicago, IL
- University of Missouri Thompson Center for Autism & Neurodevelopment Disorders in Columbia, MO
- Children’s Hospital of Orange County, CA
- Southwest Autism Research and Resource Center in Phoenix, AZ
- Red Oak Psychiatry in Houston, TX
- Center for Autism and the Developing Brain in White Plains, NY
More details about the clinical study can be found at https://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT05067582.
If you are interested in learning more about participating in this study, please submit the requested information at the following link: https://www.yamopharma.com/participation-in-future-clinical-studies/